About The Intentional Beings
We are everybody and everything and every being. But by saying that we are intentional means that we are driven with passion to serve specific purposes that are in harmony with all life. We are here to create that harmony in an infinite and creative ways.
- We are not trying to control the world outside so that we can get our needs met. we strive to improve the self. our own being is the point of focus. We ib know that by improving our self-awareness we get every need met and much more. we know that the real meaning of security, abundance, love, success, vision, purpose, and the manifestations of desires are all inside jobs. these higher purposes can manifest simply by integrating with our true selves.
- We don't manifest things by pushing, pulling or struggling. We simply remember them while we let go of lies. We redirect our attention intentionally.
- We look for truth. we look deeper. we may have asked as we stood alone: am i the only one seeing this. we saw things that others were busy not seeing. a lot of us were confused about the social, economic and political systems dominating our planet. but we are coming to know more as we grow. that we are who we are, they are who they are and the truth is coming to us peace by peace. it is becoming more visible. new systems are forming, new desires are getting birthed, new heights are swarming out from the un-manifest into a new earth. but first the old systems that are not working any longer must collapse within and without, and the emphases is on WITHIN.
- We admit our part when we are not in integrity. we listen and understand the other by understanding ourselves. we don't judge or try to judge another human being because somehow somewhere were there ourselves.
- We may choose the long road rather than a shortcut that will conflict with our integrity. Whenever we shortcut we must go back clean the mess we made and reclaim our truth. somehow we developed a sense of security so we don't have to go and do what others do to get what we want. we check our motives and intentions. we get more trust in our process as we grow. After all we know we can get what we want.